Hired a cleaner for set rate. Charged me more and didn't clean much. Cost $90 for one hour and the place was filthy. I think they mopped the floors. They wouldn't dust claiming deep cleaning. Missed the master bath completely. put dirt in bathtub. crumbs still on counters. rug not moved so dirt still there. was very uncomftable with cleaner. theyw anted to argue.Will not allow them back. I was scammed. Company refuses to resolve, provide refund even partial, or send another cleaner to finish the work.

When i contacted the company several times giving them time to resolve and fix this they refused. So they too are scammers. I want to warn all consumers not to use this company.

I will also file a BBB complaint.

Because I paid by check, can't dispute.

Thanks,

JL

very disappointed

This person wrote the review because of not as described of thumbtack cleaning services from Thumbtack. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants Thumbtack to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was all supposed request with no outcome and money-wasting dishonest co. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Thumbtack for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

I use thumbtack and i dont think its fair to hold them accountable for a cleaner you found disapointing..To start off they provide/connect you to 5 pros at a time *Which YOU chose that particular pro..They didnt choose one for you.

Also to think $90 would cover a deep cleaning us a bit far fetched ..I have a 1 bedroom apt and hands down would pay $140 plus tip to have someone clean my apt..Think about it *someone cleaning your toilet?scrubbing your shower etc..I think *You got what you paid for..AND shouldn't blame Thumbtack..use common sense,invest in your home a little more and choose /research ANOTHER pro ..thats life you chose not them..

Hi, if you are looking for house cleaners, try the Eco-Geko Group, they are very good. They only work out of Georgia at the moment.

TTsocial

I’m really sorry that’s the experience you had with a pro on our site.It’s important to us that each customer and professional interaction goes smoothly, so I really encourage you to give us a call at (800) 343-1710 and share your story.

We have a super great and helpful team that are specially trained to handle these kind of circumstances.

Please let us know what else we can do to assist you.We’re here for both pros and customers alike.

-Alexis

jenny20152015
to TTsocial Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1057372

already called you several times and they wouldn't help make it right. I want either a credit, refund, new cleaner to come out or I will escalate to higher managers, or BBB, social media