Submitted request work for concrete contractors.When I tried to contact the bidders, their system will not let me communicate with the contractors - the system just sits there and 'thinks'.

No way to contact them. I have to google their name off Thumbtack to contact them. I could have done that anyway. Were the contractors changed for their attempted bid?

Not worth it....

Submitted request work for concrete contractors. When I tried to contact the bidders, their system will not let me communicate with the contractors - the system just sits there and 'thinks'. No way to contact them. I have to google their name off Thumbtack to contact them.

I could have done that anyway.

Were the contractors changed for their attempted bid?Not worth it....

This person wrote the review thumbtack concrete contractors from Thumbtack. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Thumbtack to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Thumbtack for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

TTsocial

That’s not good to hear.One thing that I recommend is clearing your cache and cookies from your browser.

It should reset it and clear any stored information that may cause the site to not load properly, helping improve the overall experience with the site.

We’d love to help you troubleshoot this further if you’d like to give us a call. (800) 343-1710.

We’re here for you.

-Alexis

Yes - all bids require a $ cost to the "professional" submitting the bid. From the professional side, we also see Thumbtack as a waste of time and our very limited financial resources. Word of mouth has been far more powerful for our very small, new business.