I have been a Professional using thumbtack for 2 years and have had nothing but great experiences with them ...I get over half the jobs I quote on and have a stellar reference base .

my succes rate started off slow and I began questioning this companies ability thinking they were like HomeAdvisor. if you want to grip about a company grip about that one .......... there are bad and good things with everything in life, it is just how you deal with success and no so successful things that makes you who you are. I may have spent a couple hundred dollars but have recouped this fee a 100 fold.

I will continue to be a professional with thumbtack.I may even do a job for you if you like my qoute and my references

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Thumbtack. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thumbtack.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Thumbtack to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

Do you think we're THAT ***?

Thumbtack is a scam, plain and simple.

TTsocial
Sandy, Utah, United States #998087

I'm excited to hear that you're gaining new clients and growing your business!It's great you stuck with us although you started off with a slower success rate.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.We're always here for you if you need anything.

- Sarah

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #995763

Sounds and looks like another thumbtack generated "review" Its pretty obvious this website is damaging them severely.

Hoboken, New Jersey, United States #995700

This is the complete opposite of the experience I have had with them. Even their customer service person told me I was doing everything right and her only suggestion was for me to keep spending money. I don't think so.