Turnaround Time

I joined thumbtack over a year ago with promotional credits...I am a professional chef with many degrees and awards for my culinary skills.My promo credits ran out so I purchased more, How ***!

I put many quotes in to not land even 1 job? I think it is a scam and I think it is way to deceive people and get their cash. My credits are about to run out and I will not invest anything else into this fake company!!!!

If this company is so credable I would have landed at least one job.Come on folks I have degrees awards and was featured in a local paper (full front page) as the next up and coming chef of our area and I didnt get not a 1 job.....Very questionable???

Review about: Thumbtack Catering Advertisement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Its fake.

I too am a caterer on there.The site isn't a scam.

The customer base is random however. I've won 14 or so jobs there in the last year, but it is difficult. Part of the issue isn't just the random customer base, but also the other caterers. Thumbtack does not check or verify that "pros" are licensed.

This means you could go on as a home cook and say you are a licensed caterer, and start bidding same day.I can't count how many times I've found an unlicensed caterer bidding against us, and underbidding our already low prices, because they don't have to pay for licensing, insurance, access/use of commercial kitchen, fridge/freezer space and so on.Their food quality of course is far lower than ours, and they can't adapt outside of google searching a recipe for a dish they've never made, and hoping it will work, like we can with an actual executive chef, but it is real and the bid requests are real.

Thats a very worts what You wrote. I invite You to my website to to see catering dietetyczny Szczecin

Berkeley, California, United States #1282795

I agree.I am vendor and have spent money on Thumbtack for leads.

Not a single deal has been made.

I think the leads are fake.

Wickliffe, Ohio, United States #1275555

Site is A joke...They do not require customer phone numbers, emails, nothing.

This is A scam.I like how customers think they are being ripped off