Please don't spend any money on this.You will not receive any leads from it.

You are better off investing somewhere else. PLEASE BELIEVE ME - If you look at ALL of their public pages -they have removed the reviews sections - because they are not HELPFUL.

There customer service was also a disaster - but you can always give them a try and see for yourself - I don't normally leave negative reviews- I just don't have time for that.

But I think this is worth letting people know about it.I'm not sure if it is based on fake profiles, but we did not receive ONE lead from 20 quotes we sent out.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of ripping off professionals and taking advantage of legitimate starting companies seeking leads. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of thumbtack advertisement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Thumbtack needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned thumbtack advertisement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Thumbtack.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments