I have purchased over $150.00 dollars and have only gotten 2 jobs the rest have been like throwing money in the toilet. If I could talk to any person that was thinking of buying credits is don't waste your time and money. N ow they have raised there prices and customers don't understand that the price of camera's, lenses , lights and all the accessories that it takes to do the job correctly are not cheap and you get what you pay for and if they want cheap just use there cell phones and then don't complain when they turn out bad....

This person wrote the review because of not as described of thumbtack credits from Thumbtack. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Thumbtack to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Thumbtack for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

Thumbtack - FAKE AND EXPENSIVE FAKE Thumbtack "I created 3 different accounts with them same style and guess what, all the account receive the same "leads" all has different credit or price I should say, from..." Read more "Guarantee" is Thumbtack's biggest lie Thumbtack ""Marketplace Integrity Team" is another whopper. And "Professional". We received a terrible paint job on a small section of new drywall at floor level, even after we agreed to $300..." Read more Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more Thumbtack - Proof of Computer Generated Leads! Thumbtack "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more