After paying to offer my service to speak in response to an offer, I never heard about it again. I read several offers, picked one, paid through paypal for answering the offer listed.

I still receive "speaker wanted" messages through my email.

I have worked with great effort to set up a detailed profile with all pertaining information required, ie, photos, videos. I even asked a former client to write a review and posted it along with my profile.

I can't believe these people are honest. I think this business is founded on how to *** people out of their money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of thumbtack leads. Thumbtack needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned thumbtack leads in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Thumbtack.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #996218

Be sure to mark their Massages as Spam!

TTsocial

I get your frustration with not receiving a response from a customer.When a professional first gets started on our site, it can take multiple quotes before they're hired.

I'm glad you've taken the time to fill out your profile to attract customers, and we want to help make sure you're putting your best foot forward.

Please give us a call at 1-800-343-1710 so we can look into things for you.Our success is dependent is on yours.

- Sarah