2.0

I joined a few years ago as a DJ and at first things went ok.Most of the work I did get were last minute, inexpensive gigs.

I took them because of it was "last minute".

Then, all of a sudden everytime I would respond to a lead I would either get no response from the client or I was told my quote was too high ($500 for a wedding is not too high) I then tried to make suggestions on their Facebook page on how they could do better for the paying vendors only to be blocked from their site.I have since joined Wedding Wire, and yes I pay over $100 a month but I've booked well over 10 weddings in just over a year averaging $700 per wedding.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Thumbtack. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Thumbtack to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no results and lost money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Thumbtack lead generation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Lenoir City, Tennessee, United States #973962

I didn't try any jobs t.t. sent because in my line of work you

cant bid a job with the details your given maybe if taken a pictures

at a wedding I can see how you may do a package deal but how would

a carpenter price a job when the details they give it would be a loosing

your a.. way to bid a job.YOU CANT DO IT !!!

TTsocial

Our goal is to help every one of our professionals succeed.When professionals come to us with a concern, we do everything we can to address it and provide a positive solution.

From time to time, if a professional refuses to have a productive conversation with us on one of our social media platforms, we may reluctantly, block the user. We take care to only block users who continually display extreme profanity and/or those that are neither looking to create a constructive conversation nor intend to open a dialogue to improve the platform.

We stand by our value for transparency but we also need to be considerate of a larger audience.

We're glad to hear you have found success.Please know if you ever want to give us another chance, we will always be here to help.

-Sam