2.0

I joined a few years ago as a DJ and at first things went ok. Most of the work I did get were last minute, inexpensive gigs.

I took them because of it was "last minute".

Then, all of a sudden everytime I would respond to a lead I would either get no response from the client or I was told my quote was too high ($500 for a wedding is not too high) I then tried to make suggestions on their Facebook page on how they could do better for the paying vendors only to be blocked from their site. I have since joined Wedding Wire, and yes I pay over $100 a month but I've booked well over 10 weddings in just over a year averaging $700 per wedding.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: No results, Lost money.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 16, 2015.

Comments

Lenoir City, Tennessee, United States #973962

I didn't try any jobs t.t. sent because in my line of work you

cant bid a job with the details your given maybe if taken a pictures

at a wedding I can see how you may do a package deal but how would

a carpenter price a job when the details they give it would be a loosing

your a.. way to bid a job.YOU CANT DO IT !!!

TTsocial

Our goal is to help every one of our professionals succeed. When professionals come to us with a concern, we do everything we can to address it and provide a positive solution.

From time to time, if a professional refuses to have a productive conversation with us on one of our social media platforms, we may reluctantly, block the user. We take care to only block users who continually display extreme profanity and/or those that are neither looking to create a constructive conversation nor intend to open a dialogue to improve the platform.

We stand by our value for transparency but we also need to be considerate of a larger audience.

We're glad to hear you have found success. Please know if you ever want to give us another chance, we will always be here to help.

-Sam