3.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I own a junk hauling company and use thumbtack to send quotes to customers. On their website it states that "junk removal" cost 2 credits. I have sent serveral quotes out which i was charged 3 credits. Beware of this. Check out how much credit your business category cost and check the quote price befor you send.

Also i used to purchase 60 credits for $84.99 now they went and changed it to 50 credits for $103.99 again whats with these sudden changes without warning?

I contacted thumbtack via email and they can not give me an answer. They ask for all my account information even address and phone number so they can futher "assist" me. Still haven't received an answer to my questions regarding price change and unusual credit charge.

Oh, and if you want to leave them a yelp review. You cant. They dont have yelp for their business.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Thumbtack and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thumbtack.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Thumbtack to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments