I had a guy name dave come to my house .company named Boston best junk and trash removal....he gave me a estimate and took a $1000 down payment and never came back that was a month ago...becaful his truck is all yellow and is from medford ma...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of trash collection. Thumbtack needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trash collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Thumbtack.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

I most speak on thumbtack behalf on this one bro.They don't have anything to do with you getting ripped off.

You gave this so called company a thousand dollars down before the job was even started!! even done!!!

You can't blame Thumbtack for that.As Red Fox would say you big dummy!!!

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1001760

You handed over 1000.00 to a stranger for services not performed?? You deserve what you received......a wake up call!!!!

TTsocial

I’m so sorry that you’ve had to deal with this.We never want anyone to have that kind of experience with a professional that uses our site.

It’s very concerning to us that the professional has not returned your payment or completed the job, and our Marketplace Integrity team here is dedicated to handling these special circumstances.

I really encourage you to give us a call at (800) 343-1710 so they can take a look into this.

-Alexis

Never give anyone the money up front! If they need a portion, give them a fourth. Never the whole amount until you are satisfied!

I called boston best to remove some junk grom my yard..he gave me a price of $300..it took him 3weeks to finally get here and when he did he mafe a mess out of my yard tire tracks everywhere..i told him he had to fix it ...he said he would and rhen tryed charging me another $200 cause the couch was heavy....i said that was not the deal we said a couch..nothing to do with wait....then the owner Dave said good luck having someone else fix your lawn....and laughed then drove away ..i found out he has multiple bad reports with the B.B.B...they wont even represent him anymore....Boston best is the biggest scam in Somerville

to Anonymous #1001811

He is also on methadone clinic..and abuses xannax and coke