1.3

A company named Boston came to fix my wall...i gave them $5000 up front ...it started good then i find out the owner dave susia lost his mason cause he didnt pay him now this is what my wall looks like after 3 weeks ...when he said it will be dobe in one week

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of trash collection. Thumbtack needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trash collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Thumbtack.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

TTsocial

I’m really sorry that this has happened!That sounds like a nightmare.

Our Marketplace Integrity team definitely wants to look into this.Please give us a call at (800) 343-1710 so we can speak with you regarding this matter.

-Alexis

Somerville, Massachusetts, United States #1001537

He did a pressure washing job for me...to find out he never even did them before he rented one and had his poor worker on top of rhis very unsafe ladder...i had to put a end to it ...i paid the poor worker and hired a real company...