1.9
Turnaround Time

I hired a so called Pro Jim Kerrigan " Mr. Fix It" to repair my washing machine machine .

He stated that the diagnostic fee would be deducted from the total cost of the reapair, so I agreed , I paid the diagnostic fee he wrote up the receipt and what the remaining balance would be after the repair was complete .I preferred to order the part myself and he was ok with that and said just call me when it comes and I will come back and do the repair. The part arrives , I call him and he never returns my call or texts. Days later Thumbtack contacts me via email to do a customer survey on the service I received , so I did . I gave Mr.

Fix It a poor review and he finally contacts me , with the most unprofessional language via text . So I reached out to Thumbtack Support , explained what happened and they did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and they continued to allow him to promote on their site even though I forwarded them proof of his unprofessional language towards me and his failure to return my calls and text messages to complete the job I hired him to do...

Stay away from this site called Thumbtack they do not refer honorable technicians who complete the jobs and when you have a complaint they offer you nothing for you inconvenience, they allow technicians to say they will deduct diagnostic fees and then they never show back up to do the repair... STAY AWAY from Thumbtack and use a reputable service for appliance repairs

Review about: Washing Machine Repair.

Comments

This really sucks that this happened, and clearly this guy needs a bad review left online to make customers aware of his bad business practices, AND refund you your money. He should do everything in his power to fix it with you.

But your beef is with him, its not thumbtack's fault. Thumbtack is like the printed (or online) yellow pages. The yellow pages are not going to remove a listing just because one costumer had a bad experience.

They are merely a service to connect businesses to costumers. Its always buyer beware any time you pay someone money.