Fontana, California

I contacted thumbtack to inform them I left a fake review.Their response was they wanted to maintain integrity so they wont remove it.

Its unfathomable, the stupidty of that response...I worked out a deal with the life coach I hired. She wasnt even mediocre but we made a deal I would leave a review for another exhange. It was for some business on the side but it was still a completely dishonest review, I wanted to make it right. I even have the text messages to prove it was nonsense.

Thumbtack is completely corrupt however and has no integrity, the policies they have on their website do not reflect their true values.They think its good and honest to leave false advertisements posted in order to extort peoples money despite the fact that I openly admitted to them the experience I described was not genuine.

Review about: Thumbtack Advertisement.

Review #920279 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Thumbtack Review Listing
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1218795

Service providers shouldnt have to give free sessions in order to get reviews. People who hire should take a few minuites of their time and review without needing a free bee to do so. This who concept is so review dependant.

Pasadena, Texas, United States #1214037

Thumbtack will not let me take my services for hire ad down, I get emails every day from people who need service and can't help them anymore, no longer doing that specific type of work and I don't have time with my job. Can't take it down and I can't change the information.

to Anonymous Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1214689

Please send me your info. I am compiling a list of negative issues from people who have used Thumbtack and have had issues, problems, been ripped off, etc. I want to compile a list of professionals around the nation so that I have enough people to create a class action suit.

to Anonymous Burbank, California, United States #1258583

I've got an extra screwed up story if you'd like to email me on my throw away gmail (i can then email you from my regular account as i'm not posting it publicly) theskyisblueandgrassisgreen at gmail.

to Anonymous #1267741