Product: Thumbtack Review Listing Clear all filters (42 of 42 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Thumbtack - Request a review

Representative gave me instructions so that customer can update her account and so that her review can be featured on my profile.

Thumbtack - Ali’s cleaning services

When I started with thumbtack the money was good I had a 5 star rating with every customer I had. My son screwed me good when he called one of my clients a *** that messed me up period with this company. I tried to fix it by saying it wasn’t me it was my son that did that I never got another customer now it’s hard for me to get any work now.
1.3

Thumbtack - Terrible

We hired an editor to help complete a book my son is writing. The reviews for the editor were very good, but I would never use her again or THUMBTACK. The editor never did finish the job she was hired for and actually caused more problems, then the book had to start with. When we contacted Thumbtack with a complaint they said that they would help us resolved this issue, but never did. Just wasted more of our time. By leading us on and not putting any pressure on their editor to clean up her messes. We now have to pay someone else to do what she and they could not do. Stay a long ways away from this company, terrible Don't know how that they are staying in business.

Thumbtack - Complaint, need to know how to review

I can not give a full review. I even tried an edit, but that does not exist. This guy did a bad job (i have pictures to support this). I did give him the opportunity to come and correct it. I feel people need to know who they are hiring and what to expect Please show me to how to review. Thank you

Thumbtack - Customer issue

Thumbtack - Customer issue
Please look into my conversations with Maria Miller on the thumbthack app. She booked a consilation on Wednsday by Friday it stated she hired a different pro. On monday she gave me a 1 star reveiew for not showing up. Rhis is un-fair. I always show up when I say I will. Please help with this problem. Thank you.
3.5

Thumbtack - Review

I need to re make a review that I messed up and I can’t
3.2

Thumbtack - Refund

Thumbtack - Refund
Got a text saying someone needed work in (caledonia )and gave quote. Guy said he was in michagain and I live in wisconsin. He said I wasted his time then procedded to hire me and give me a bad review. Not fair to pay for a bad fake review seeing he never hired me. Also why would I get so many requests out of my area?

Thumbtack - False review from a none customer

My name is Mike Anderson I have a welding business and I'm having a lot of people contact me for work and I get a lot of false and bad reviews and I have not even been hired and it's taken work from me as a pro
5.0
Show
Thumbtack don't want to remove 1 review from my business account posted for a customer I don even know him, no appointment no nothing I need this DELETED ASAP. I need someone to help me here this is not fair. if thumbtack do nothing I'm gonna tell my whole family to...
1.9
I liked
  • On the begining
I didn't like
  • Reviews edit please not fair

Thumbtack - False review from a none customer

Marine gauges left me review today I do not have a marine k as a customer just left a bad review