Product: Thumbtack Review Listing Clear all filters (0 of 39 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Thumbtack - Complaint, need to know how to review

I can not give a full review. I even tried an edit, but that does not exist. This guy did a bad job (i have pictures to support this). I did give him the opportunity to come and correct it. I feel people need to know who they are hiring and what to expect Please show me to how to review. Thank you

Thumbtack - Customer issue

Thumbtack - Customer issue
Please look into my conversations with Maria Miller on the thumbthack app. She booked a consilation on Wednsday by Friday it stated she hired a different pro. On monday she gave me a 1 star reveiew for not showing up. Rhis is un-fair. I always show up when I say I will. Please help with this problem. Thank you.
3.5

Thumbtack - Review

I need to re make a review that I messed up and I can’t
3.2
Turnaround Time

Thumbtack - Refund

Thumbtack - Refund
Got a text saying someone needed work in (caledonia )and gave quote. Guy said he was in michagain and I live in wisconsin. He said I wasted his time then procedded to hire me and give me a bad review. Not fair to pay for a bad fake review seeing he never hired me. Also why would I get so many requests out of my area?

Thumbtack - False review from a none customer

My name is Mike Anderson I have a welding business and I'm having a lot of people contact me for work and I get a lot of false and bad reviews and I have not even been hired and it's taken work from me as a pro
5.0
Turnaround Time
Reply to reviews
Thumbtack don't want to remove 1 review from my business account posted for a customer I don even know him, no appointment no nothing I need this DELETED ASAP. I need someone to help me here this is not fair. if thumbtack do nothing I'm gonna tell my whole family to...
1.9
I liked
  • On the begining
I didn't like
  • Reviews edit please not fair

Thumbtack - False review from a none customer

Marine gauges left me review today I do not have a marine k as a customer just left a bad review

Thumbtack - I have a complaint

I have a client who refuses to pay for the completed project and is posting negative comments on thumbtack to defame my company!! How do i delete negative comments that are not true? Its cost me the last 8 jobs i have paid for leads!!

Thumbtack - Fake review

Hello we have people who have never used our service or even talked to us making fake reviews!

Thumbtack - Unfair review

I had this happen again someone marked me as hired and left me a review and I never even looked at the job. People can mark you as hired or just leave you feedback even if you don't work with them. As contractors we should at least have the opportunity to say if we were hired or not and people should not be able to give feedback if tlwe don't do work with them.