I used thumbtack SoCal a couple months ago.I found a contractor named Richard Gonzalez from Allstate Construction.

He stated on his profile that he is licensed insured and bonded. Which is totally incorrect. I hired him then I started looking into his licence which came up totally bogus. Once I found out he was not licensed I cancelled my contract with him and ask my for my deposit back which she refused to give back to me.

I then file paperwork to take him to small claims court and also filed with the California state contractors license board. The contractors board was able to get with Richard Gonzalez,thy told him he needed to refund our money or else they would forward the case to the district attorney's office with three felony charges.

Once contractors board told him that he immediately refunded my money.What Richard does is subcontract out all the work so if your tile gets messed up he is not responsible for it &gives you the run around.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Thumbtack Profile
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion