5.0

I used thumbtack SoCal a couple months ago.I found a contractor named Richard Gonzalez from Allstate Construction.

He stated on his profile that he is licensed insured and bonded. Which is totally incorrect. I hired him then I started looking into his licence which came up totally bogus. Once I found out he was not licensed I cancelled my contract with him and ask my for my deposit back which she refused to give back to me.

I then file paperwork to take him to small claims court and also filed with the California state contractors license board. The contractors board was able to get with Richard Gonzalez,thy told him he needed to refund our money or else they would forward the case to the district attorney's office with three felony charges.

Once contractors board told him that he immediately refunded my money.What Richard does is subcontract out all the work so if your tile gets messed up he is not responsible for it &gives you the run around.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Thumbtack and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Craigslist or Google that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Thumbtack.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Thumbtack to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments