Hollo

This is D&R General Contractor Corp. I strongly believe the leads I have been sent via email are all fake.I responded within the moment I receive the email and every one of them are no longer available.and say they have been booked to a pro already. So I was wondering how I could get my money back from this scam of a website.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of thumbtack leads. Thumbtack needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned thumbtack leads in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Thumbtack.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

dispute it with your credit card co..

Hey D&r this is Steve a contractor for many years with longevity in the industry.I've had similar experience.

I respond to the leads very fast and have not received any call back! I've even asked the potential clients to please respond back even if they have chosen another contract and still not one has gotten back to me.

Give me a call to chat.Thanks

Steve

516 380 1158

Yes it's a scam I'm a soccer for falling for this Bull

i never paid for anything but i did try to get clients to my personal email and no one ever responded i put my number in ways thumbtack never noted but i was curious how much do they charge for each bid i use craigslist i wish there were a site to bring everyone together that used thumbtack im open to ideas as craigslist brings up scam jobs scam organizing jobs if you have an idea on how we can bring up a site free of charge to better build our revenue im donwn