Manufacturer: Thumbtack Category: Leads Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
Despite what is stated on their website, Thumbtack has no interest in protecting consumers from dishonest and unprofessional contractors! Unfortunately, made the mistake of hiring a landscaping contractor from the website and found they were extremely fraudulent as...
Dcabman

With services like thumbtack we have to decide what's more important. Finding cheap labor or getting the job done right. In most cases cheap labor is actually very expensive.

Product
Thumbtack Landscaping Leads
Reply to reviews

Thumbtack - Starting to think that the leads are bots

I have been bidding on job after job. My first week i made out well. Now every job i bid on there is no contact back after i message the person i gave the bid to. I tried in theory by quoting someone 5 dollars for doing their lawn care and no response. So in theory they are husing generated bot leads. I would like a full refund for what i spent trying to get work on thre *** site

Thumbtack Landscaping Leads Review

It's Thumbtack! I have had one good professional and one not so good "landscaper." He came once, did a good job but then continued to make day to day promises of returning. Never showed! Disappointed but seriously I have enough sense to know that if these people were legit, they wouldn't be here on Thumbtack. Use your brain people!