Turnaround Time

I had 90 hires on this website and 65 five star reviews I was ranked number one for 2015 and 2016. After 2 1/2 years this company required me to do a record check for absolutely no reason.

I failed the record check due to my dUIs in the past they are discriminative and set in their ways they do not care about the contractors as much as they do their money and their reputation. I would never recommend this company to anybody because most contractors have some sort of conviction in their past .

Product or Service Mentioned: Thumbtack Home Improvement Leads.

I liked: Job leads.

I didn't like: Market integrity team, False leads, Opened leads that never responded were still money lost, Not loyal.

Comments

Thumbtack is a piece of ***

San Jose, California, United States #1229908

Its true most contractors have criminal records that I know. I do not though.

My friend who is a convicted felon, years ago told me he past the background check at thumbtack. I asked him how he did that, and he didn't know.

He was convicted of burglary, robbery and drug crimes. Apparently they only check for crimes like sexual crimes, or rapists, cause that is what most people consider unsafe to bring around there home.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1228695

I personally agree with Thumbtack doing background checks. They have a responsibility to keep the customers who are hiring Thumbtack advertisers safe.

to Anonymous #1556761

I thi k we should do background checks on Thumbtack