1.3
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 13, 2017

Why am I required to mark my review as resolved when Thumbtack did NOTHING to resolve it, but TELL ME TO MARK IT AS RESOLVED!!

Original review posted by user Jul 13, 2017

After putting up with a very intrusive posting procedure, & picking the FREE option - AND getting past clients/students to post "reviews" (awkward) - I discover that Thumbtack actually charges a FEE to provide a POTENTIAL client/student a quote for my lessons.WHAT utter NONSENSE!!

Navigating through the site, fixing, altering and changing things is also complicated and difficult. There's no accountability, and you're unable to reach them to ask, or let them know anything.

This feedback on them seems 2b a way of letting them know how frustrated and disappointed I am at discovering that they CHARGE a fee even AFTER I picked the free option.THUMBS DOWN 4 THUMB TACK!!

Review about: Thumbtack Website.

Reason of review: FEE instead of FREE.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unfair exploited prices to submit bids, Fee instead of free.

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1350959

The quoting system for thumbtack is actually very reasonable once you get the hang of it.You need reviews to land jobs and then you will find the ROI is actually very high compared to many other lead generating sites.

Don't give up yet on them! I've been with them for 3 years now and have made tons of money using them.

My main source of income is jobs from TT.Best of luck!

to Anonymous #1362420

Thumbtack shill for sure. Dumb Tack is a scam.