Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Alana McCurdy aka Wilma H Jackson (Double A Cleaning of Brewton AL) a supposed Thumbtack Pro, quoted me a price for the repair of windows on a house.

Based on the quote given she asked for and received 50% down, she received the payment and I have not talked to or seen her again.

Now my house has 6 windows, or holes in the wall with not windows that allow me to secure the house. (See attached photos)

Thumbtack then told me they will NOT honor their Pro with their $1M property protection because no damage was done to the property, really. I'm missing 6 windows in my house.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of serviceman no show and not honoring warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of double a cleaning of brewton window repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Thumbtack needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned double a cleaning of brewton window repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Thumbtack.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments