Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I found a PHOTOBOOTH guy who was to do my guest book through thumbtack.I signed the contract and paid him in full but he never showed and never returned any of my phone calls or VM.

I contacted thumb tack and they opened a "resolution case". I showed my contract and the receipt that everything was paid in full. Because the "professional" did not respond, they closed the case and told me there was nothing futher they could do. What kind of company does that?!

How can they get away with this? Absolutely and totally unacceptable. They need to be reviewed by the better business bureau and I intend to file a formal complaint on both the "professional" and the site.

I would never wish this on anyone.How one human being could do this to another is beyond me but may God have mercy on their souls when their judgement days come.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Thumbtack and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thumbtack.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Thumbtack to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments