100% full Not resolved

I have been a member (Photographer) on Thumb Tack for a few months.My first lead cost me two credits (not bad) to bid.

I didn't get the job and was refunded. The second lead would cost me 4 credits for the same type of gig as the first...what? I didn't get that one either, but was refunded. Now on the third similar lead, it would cost me "7 CREDITS" WTF!

I am cancelling my account as soon as I finish this review.

Don't waste your time and money with this company.You are better off taking your business elsewhere.

Review about: Thumbtack Leads.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

Chandler, Arizona, United States #993180

Sounds like you're a crappy professional.I've had great success, partially because I actually understand how it works.

I've book 32 shoots in the past 8 months using Thumbtack alone, and the "yelp" type atmosphere and reviews are awesome.

Quit being a baby.

Norcross, Georgia, United States #946624

How did you go about getting a refund?

to DAYlilly Hampstead, New Hampshire, United States #949125

If the quote is never viewed within 48 hours, your credits are refunded. If someone should decide to read the quote and book you after the refund, you get a freebie -- at least as of this morning. Things change pretty fast with these folks.

Yeah, come to Mars and take your business here.

Thumbtack claims to be great for local businesses to rebuild after they have moved,, why do they send business that is not local to you then?? SCAM!

to MC #816868

I think they deserve due process first before you calling them "SCAM".

D'you agree, MC?

to MC2 #820167

I offer housecleaning services and I get leads and am currently helping two families.The costumer support is really fast with answering back.

So far.So good.