I am an architect.I got liscened in 1981.I have twice as much experience as my competitors.I have been involved in projects valued at $200,000,000 yet I cant seem to land a $50,000 house renovation.

My competitors post their pictures.I decided to do likewise.I think that being African-American makes people less likely to use my servives.

This person wrote the review about Thumbtack and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Thumbtack to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Thumbtack architect for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1235337

Could be your spelling.

Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States #1234782

I am a Disc Jockey, responding to your post and I share your concerns.For the past two years I have complained to Thumtack.com about the same situation.

They condone to this type of behavior and as professional we should do something about this.Today Thumtack.com changed their policy to further disenfranchise professional.