Bullcitymoversplus located in Raleigh N.C., is in effect a front for a criminal organization, that insisted on cash only, left two refrigerators behind, broke our main tv, failed to adequately move all our items, they lied about coming back and getting the rest of our goods, they quoted us a price of 1075, insisted on getting paid only in CASH before getting job, most likely do not report income to the IRS, and then wanted 300 more dollars to come back and get the remainder of contents, which was fraudulent mover because they quoted us 1075 only through their advertiser and accomplice Thumbtack, Inc., located in Salt Lake City, Utah.Although Thumbtack recommended and vouched for them, they refused to hold Bullcitymoversplus, which we since learned is not even a registered company in NC.
Beware of the scammers Bullcitymovers and Thumbtack, Inc.There are several venues that we are going to report these fraud based company and the non-company including the IRS, BBB, MOVINGSCAM.COM, AND ETC.
They left a priceless piano, and illegally, without our consent took pictures of our house violating the sacred 'Castle Doctrine' which is enforced in all 50 states in the USA.Henceforth, given all the fraud, and theft, criminal charges may be brought against the non-registered company Bullcitymoverplus and their associates and accomplices Thumbtack, Inc.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Are a scam
- Most of their clients are not pros and not even businesses
- I got ripped off big time
- Charging for each quote
- Leads sent to professionals
- Reason of review:
- The thiefs upon arrival insisted on cash only to further their fraudulent business practices
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Thumbtack Pros
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I started working with the company in February 2016 and in 5 months I grew my business from $3,000 /month to $35,000 /month and we haven't even turned on the..."
- "A company named Boston came to fix my wall...i gave them $5000 up front ...it started good then i find out the owner dave susia lost his mason cause he..."
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."