Thumbtack - They recommended a dog trainer as top dog trainer in Las Vegas. She ended up being in AZ and she was horrible; my dog was injured. They wouldn't help me or take her off their site.
I was completely lied to by a wanna be dog trainer; I went to see my dog after a few days and had to take her home because she had a wound on her mouth and scratches all over her nose.The trainer didn't even tell me about her wounds; I had to find out on my own when I came to visit.
She basically stole $600 from me, and did nothing for me. She threw my dog in the back of her house in a pen, and left her to fend for herself. She was in full view of 20 german shepards that were very wild. I got a trainer because my dog has fear of other dogs.
This lady made her issues worse.
Thumbtack basically took her side, and said we needed to work it out amongst ourselves.They recommended a horrible trainer; they don't even check these people out.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Dog Training
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "ordered a combo and got no fries. No customer service. Waited in line to buy fries because they messed up and didn't answer back and waited three full orders for..."
- "Trulia sales staff lied to me, blatantly. I was sold 20% of the leads for a particular zip code and I got paperwork to prove it. I never got the..."
- "I received my first Coach bag as a Christmas present (2014). I started using it in March 2015 or so and by August, the straps started showing signs of..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "At the Factory Again!! Just met with Customer Service manager..Brand New coach Diamond edition..Coach Bottoms Out Now have to go to Frieghtliner..can't fix it here..sit for Days waiting in line..."