1. Customer support has gotten really bad.
2. The billing system doesn't tell the professionals how much they will be charged. They give a range only.
3. It comes out to about 15% - 20% of the potential income. ONLY potential. income. Other agencies charge similar amounts BUT, ONLY if you get hired!! (Studio Cloud, Task Rabbit etc.)
4. I was using the Instant Match option. Got charged $15 when a customer contacted me through Thumbtack. I NEVER received any notification that I have a message. By the time I responded the customer had already contacted 3 other professionals. Thumbtack never provided the customer's direct contact information so I couldn't email them directly not call them over the phone.
5. Once in a while they reset the notification options and then you stop receiving any notifications. They had told me more than once that they do reset notifications
Product or Service Mentioned: Thumbtack Leads.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Monetary Loss: $15.
Preferred solution: Full refund.