Verified Reviewer

This mover, Manual Assembly was over 7 hours late to begin our move. I had to initiate communications (only 2 texts in those 7 hours) to know the status.

He said his truck broke, but his lack of customer communications is not good for anyone.This company does NOT respect the customer's furniture or property. Our furniture was placed on his truck without pads or wrapping. It then sat is a storage unit without any wrapping or pads for @ 2 weeks-Some of the items included a mattress and padded bed frame which were exposed to the bugs, and elements in this storage unit-When it was delivered our property had been stuffed in a U-Haul-It and once again NO protection. I went to file a claim (I was told and it was stated on the contract he had insurance) Yet, insurance company had NO knowledge of this company.

Now the owner has lied and broken a contract. I was assured I would be reimbursed for damages-$700 but no! Not yet.

I also paid him to install two TVs-he NEVER did that work either. Over 6 weeks and nothing, I would NOT recommend this company to anyone-

User's recommendation: Do NOT use this company.

Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Comments

#2094730

Hi Carole, we're concerned by the details you shared and definitely want to step in and help with a resolution. Please share more details here: https://help.thumbtack.com/report-a-concern, our Trust and Safety Team will review your case and reach out to you directly, within 2-3 business days.

We'll work to help you and the pro you hired reach a resolution, and determine how our team can step in to help as well. We're sorry to hear about this frustrating experience, we hope to get in touch soon.

Thumbtack Reviews