3.0

I've been signed up with thumbtack for about 5 months now.. A number of times I've seen the same jobs come back through.

One I just quoted only got two quotes, my quote was reviewed, and then the job was reposeted a few days later. Same description, same name.. At least Thumbtack is making money. I did land one local project, but there are a ton of incredibly lowball requests that supposedly get bid out within an hour or two, reasonable paid jobs are often bid out before my email comes in..

Useful? I don't know whether to spend More time watching thumbtack like a cat, or go elsewhere.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not real clients and false leads. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of thumbtack leads. Thumbtack needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned thumbtack leads in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Thumbtack.

Comments