1.3

I'm a Pro and every week I need to dispute charges. They charge how they feel that job is "worth" Customers constantly lying about the job so they get a Pro to reach out a.s.a.p.

They say Huge job but customer really lied and its to clean 1 room or throw away 1 bin of garage. Meanwhile, your charged 10x what's its worth just to make $30 or so. When you reach out to thumbtack they say "Oh well, customer showed interest. Customers have no liability!!

They don't add a number,email and dates & request are never right. They say on request tomorrow...customer Writes on APP, which costed YOU $20-$60 dollars to say just looking! I spent $230 in one week for no calls! They should charge customer Something, instead they will LOSE ALL PROS!!

I'm so over it!! check out youtube there are so many pros saying the same thing. We get charged for customers to window shop or they change their mind about doing the project..it's B.S!! Also, customers want A+ quality but dont want to pay PRO prices!

I've even got from customers well... you dont have that many reviews...how cheap can you give me. I've been in business for 5 years not yesterday just bc you dont see 110,000 reviews doesn't mean your not good at what you do!

I was new to thumbtack! All screen shots below are customers reaching out but not hiring bc they didn't like the price, no response after you wrote back or they cancelled job but I was still charged an unreasonable amount for NO JOBS!

Product or Service Mentioned: Thumbtack Leads.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Customer service is personable.

I didn't like: Pricing, Customer window shopping but costs pro, Customers have no responsability, Refund process, Dont back up pros.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 29.

Comments