I own a junk hauling company and use thumbtack to send quotes to customers. On their website it states that "junk removal" cost 2 credits. I have sent serveral quotes out which i was charged 3 credits. Beware of this. Check out how much credit your business category cost and check the quote price befor you send.
Also i used to purchase 60 credits for $84.99 now they went and changed it to 50 credits for $103.99 again whats with these sudden changes without warning?
I contacted thumbtack via email and they can not give me an answer. They ask for all my account information even address and phone number so they can futher "assist" me. Still haven't received an answer to my questions regarding price change and unusual credit charge.
Oh, and if you want to leave them a yelp review. You cant. They dont have yelp for their business.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I had a terrible experience with Man of Many Hats. From Thumb Tacks. It took me forever to get in touch with Thumbtacks and then they weren't helpful. They called..."
- "Hollo This is D&R General Contractor Corp. I strongly believe the leads I have been sent via email are all fake.I responded within the moment I receive the email and every..."
- "I had a guy name dave come to my house .company named Boston best junk and trash removal....he gave me a estimate and took a $1000 down payment and never..."
- "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..."
- "Both Bellalabs and lacremeskincare are running a shady business. They offer you a 14 day free trial you just pay for shipping but then they charge your credit card with..."
- "Bought 2 Pegasus Medicine Cabinets for a bathroom remodel. When the units were opened, one had 2 broken mirror side panels. 6 days after professional installation (by contractor), the mirrored door..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."