Raeford, North Carolina
2.3

Hi. I'm one of the "pros" that sees the other side of your request.

Their commercial claims I was vetted but no such thing occurred. In fact I signed up for three professions in 6 minutes or less. The thing I don't like about it is not that I have to compete with 4 other pros, that part is fine; It's that I have to pay them just to bid whether or not I get the job. Some of those bids are very cheap or even free if there are no other "pros" around.

However, some are as high as ten bucks. The worst part is I don't even know if the buyer is serious or even real for that matter. Someone here said there is no accountability for the pros but there is no accountability for the customer or the company either. I suggest the pros not bid over 5 credits ever (a credit is around a dollar) and I suggest the customer first do a normal search.

Look BELOW the paid Thumbtack results and find a local pro yourself via the website they're already paying for. I hope Thumbtack fails.

Product or Service Mentioned: Thumbtack Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Thumbtack Pros: Concept.

Comments

#1205293

It sounds like service magic/ home advisor prob owned by them same concept crooks using fake leeds

Thumbtack Reviews