Thumbtack - Review about Trash Collection from Saugus, Massachusetts

I had a guy name dave come to my house .company named Boston best junk and trash removal....he gave me a estimate and took a $1000 down payment and never came back that was a month ago...becaful his truck is all yellow and is from medford ma...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Product or service
Trash Collection
Review category
review #657827

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Thumbtack? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 14, 2015 #1007687

I most speak on thumbtack behalf on this one bro. They don't have anything to do with you getting ripped off. You gave this so called company a thousand dollars down before the job was even started!! even done!!! You can't blame Thumbtack for that. As Red Fox would say you big dummy!!!

0 0 Reply
high plains builder

Jun 30, 2015 #1001760 Topeka, Kansas

You handed over 1000.00 to a stranger for services not performed?? You deserve what you received......a wake up call!!!!

2 0 Reply

Jun 30, 2015 #1001696

I’m so sorry that you’ve had to deal with this. We never want anyone to have that kind of experience with a professional that uses our site. It’s very concerning to us that the professional has not returned your payment or completed the job, and our Marketplace Integrity team here is dedicated to handling these special circumstances. I really encourage you to give us a call at (800) 343-1710 so they can take a look into this.

1 1 Reply

Jun 29, 2015 #1001351

Never give anyone the money up front! If they need a portion, give them a fourth. Never the whole amount until you are satisfied!

2 0 Reply

Jun 29, 2015 #1001140

I called boston best to remove some junk grom my yard..he gave me a price of $ took him 3weeks to finally get here and when he did he mafe a mess out of my yard tire tracks everywhere..i told him he had to fix it ...he said he would and rhen tryed charging me another $200 cause the couch was heavy....i said that was not the deal we said a couch..nothing to do with wait....then the owner Dave said good luck having someone else fix your lawn....and laughed then drove away ..i found out he has multiple bad reports with the B.B.B...they wont even represent him anymore....Boston best is the biggest scam in Somerville

1 0 Reply

Jun 30, 2015 #1001811

He is also on methadone clinic..and abuses xannax and coke

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Thumbtack. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Thumbtack.
Filing a new complaint about