Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Prices

Hi , I recently hired someone who is amazing and she is saying she gets charged 30 dollars or so just to reply to inquiry each time even if they do not hire her ? That sounds insane to me as she can lose a lot of money this way .

Is this accurate and is their any other way of handling it for her . She can get 20 inquiries etc and won’t know who will her hire.

Leads

Need leds they stoped coming to my phone

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

This issue is rather specific. One of the possible reasons is that you have already reached your weekly budget.

According to the Thumbtack.com Help Center, you should check and adjust your budget at the beginning of each week in order to get the right amount of leads for your availability.

You can always contact Thumbtack Customer Support to find out the exact answer by phone: (866) 501-5809,

Mon.-Fri.: 6a.m.-7p.m. or use live chat on the company website.

regarding customer

Ratings for PROS is a good thing. However, when a Customer engages a Pro to conduct work then reneges on paying the Pro after work is done, what recourse with Thumbtack does the Pro have.

Small claims filings are time consuming and generally not effective. It there a Customer Rating option?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

This issue seems to be quite popular with Thumbtack customers. You can read a full answer here.

Paying

I had a question over paying for quotes how does it work can you explain

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to Thumbtack Customer Help, pros only pay for leads, i.e. customers who have reached out to them.

The price is not fixed. It depends on the following:

• type of job
  • size of job
  • number of pros available
  • how serious the customer is

Generally, leads for bigger jobs will cost more and leads for smaller jobs will cost less. Pros who promote their business can get 20% off all leads.

Pros can check out the cost of each lead in the tab Jobs as well as in the F&Q by clicking How much do I pay. At the beginning of the weekly budget cycle, prices can change.If prices change, pros receive notifications.

Starting back up

That's somebody please text or call me I like to know how do I start back up and what is my account number

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Please, contact Thumbtack Customer help to get a full answer. You can find all available Thumbtack contact information on the Pissed Consumer Thumbtack Customer Service page.

Background check

How long does it take for thumbtack to complete the background check?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to the Thumbtack Customer Support page, background check results are emailed to pros within 10-17 business days following the submission of the required credentials. Pros can find out the status of their background check by visiting Checkr. If pros do not receive their background check results within the stated period, they may call Checkr at 844-834-3257 or email at support@checkr.com.

ImminentSeal

I did the background check on the 4th. How long does it takes to clear. How many day do I have to wait?

Professional with questions

Further questions about billing and how leads work

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

This issue seems to be quite popular with Thumbtack. Customers use the platform to find pros who are a good fit for completing their specific job.

Customers choose pros they like and reach out. It could be a message, a phone call, or booking. As a pro, you pay only for the leads you want. You are not charged for declined leads.

According to the information we found on the Thumbtack Customer Help page, you are required to have a card on file for all your charges. You can see two types of charges in your payment history: pending and paid.

Pending charges have not been charged to your credit card yet. Paid charges have already been charged to your credit card.

Deposit check return

How can I proceed with getting my deposit check back from a pro?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Thumbtack Customer Help recommends that customers and pros sign up an agreement to set clear expectations for both parties and to avoid possible misunderstandings and problems. Thumbtack is ready to provide assistance if disputes between customers and pros arise.

The company offers free, online solution center where customers can discuss their concerns and desirable solutions with pros in a natural environment.

If you want to start using the solution center, you can report a dispute with a pro. If you do not want the company to initiate a dispute resolution process with the pro, you can email Thumbtack Support directly.

My account

I want to know why i been charge for an review.

Call me at 5109781391

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to Thumbtack review policy, the company does not charges pros for getting reviews. You may contact their Customer Support team to dispute a charge by phone (866) 501-5809 and by email support@thumbtack.com

Questions about a bid

Look I have some questions about a bed I might make and I need some answers because it’s not doing it in the traditional way and I don’t understand why

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to Thumbtack Customer Help, customers look through search results in real-time with profiles, ratings, and prices. They can filter results to find a pro who might be a good fit for their specific job.

Customers choose pros they like and reach out. It could be a message, a phone call, or booking. Pros can see the job details and cost of the lead upfront. If they are not interested, they may decline the lead.

Pros pay only for the leads they want. They are not charged for declined leads. Pros who promote their business can get 20% off all leads.Customers are more likely to cooperate with pros who include prices.

If pros add prices, they will appear higher in search results. But quote attachments should not be larger than 20 MB.

Show

Piano refinishing & rebuilding services question

I’m specialized on piano

refinishing,restoration and rebuilding.

This is my website:cyantiquerestoration.com

So I detected there is not any field on pianos except for tuners and teachers.

My question is why it’s so desorganized .

So even the refinishing and in pianos it’s going to people who has not especialization?

Furniture it’s not on the piano field!

People with short experience or not experience it’s getting these job .

I was on thumbtack.com couple months ago,but I canceled because there was not any field on piano except (piano tuners).

Pd,I called to customer service regarding to this matter but I never got any response!

Thank you very much in advance!

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to www.thumtack.com, the company uses feedback from pros and customers to find and fix issues with the site. New services are also added based on users’ feedback.

A team of category managers prepare specific review form questions and collect all feedback. They weigh the needs of customers, pros, and their business to take the right decision.

Regarding my background check

I completed my background check on thumbtack ans it has been over a month now. How long does it take to check pros background check?

Show

Unable to open any page on my Thumbtack page

Good morning.

I'm unable to open any my Thumbtack pages> I'm not able to send any quotes.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

If you have problems using Thumbtack, the company Customer Support recommends that you restart your browser and clear cache and cookies. Please, remember that the steps to clear cache and cookies vary by browser.

You may use the following steps to find the right instructions:

• Open a new window on your preferred web browser
  • Search instructions for the browser
  • Choose a result from a list
  • Follow the instructions
Thumbtack works with most browsers, but it is necessary to use the latest version. Try to use a different browser.

If you still have troubles, you may contact their Customer Support by

phone: (866) 501-5809, Mon.- Fri.: 6a.m.-7p.m. or use live chat on the company website.

Thumbtack

It seems I've been locked out of thumbtack & I dont understand why. I'd really like to be contacted back by phone (920)376-6986 or via email Cleaningservicehando@hotmail.com

You may contact Thumbtack Customer Support to clear out this issue by

phone: (866) 501-5809, Mon.-Fri.: 6a.m.-7p.m. and by email support@thumbtack.com

Thmtk.com/Tqe4Ppby

I deleted this request on accident is there any way to get that back?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Unfortunately, there are no clear instructions on how to restore deleted requests on www.thumbtack.com. You may create a new request or contact Thumbtack Customer Support by phone (866) 501-5809, Mon.

- Fri.: 6a.m.

- 7p.m. and ask for assistance.

Show

Remove me from email alerts.

Please remove me from email alerts. It's been 4.5 yrs and I've never used your company.

Exhausted with daily emails to delete.

Kim

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

The company website provides the following instruction to unsubscribe from the email notifications:

1. Click your photo in the top corner.
  2. Click Settings.
  3. Select Notifications.
  4. Move the sliders left to turn off.
To stop receiving all notifications, click ‘Unsubscribe all’ at the bottom of the page. In the pop up, click ‘Unsubscribe all’ to confirm.

Money on card

How much to start accont.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Account registration is free on www.thumbtack.com. As a pro, you will be charged only for leads you are interested in.

You won’t be charged for declined leads. There are no subscription fees and commission on Thumbtack.

Show

Need estimate to get cat spray out of Mobil home

Do you give free estimates?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to the company policy, Thumbtack provides assistance in finding the right pro for a particular project. If you want to get a quote, you should Start a project.

To get started, follow the steps:

1. Go to Thumbtack
  2. Enter the service you want and click Get Started
  3. Answer a few questions about your project
  4. Click Submit
After submission you will see pros who can help with your project. You will be able to compare estimates, read reviews, view photos to make a confident decision.

Changing my profile

Please send me the link to change my profile pictures and about my business

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Thumbtack provides the following instructions to add photos:

1. Go to your Profile
  2. Scroll down to Photos & Videos and click Edit
  3. Click Upload and choose a photo from your computer
  4. Click Done
If you want to update your profile, follow the steps below:
  1. Go to your profile
  2. Find the section you want to update
  3. Click Edit

Wrong Hire

I recommend a Pro to a person and the pro ask me to click on hire however was not me who hired them was the other person. The next day the app said that I hired the pro, how can I take that away

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Thumbtack does not provide precise information on how you can cancel a hire. However, you can submit a request to www.thumbtack.com and ask them to delete your project. You can find out more on this issue here.

Questions 27