Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Background check

How long does it take for thumbtack to complete the background check?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to the Thumbtack Customer Support page, background check results are emailed to pros within 10-17 business days following the submission of the required credentials. Pros can find out the status of their background check by visiting Checkr. If pros do not receive their background check results within the stated period, they may call Checkr at 844-834-3257 or email at support@checkr.com.
ImminentSeal

I did the background check on the 4th. How long does it takes to clear. How many day do I have to wait?

Show

Can I get dry wall people for job at my home?

Ann McDonald

You can contact ThumbTack customer service for an assistance by phone at 855- 846-2825, 800- 343-1710 or by email at support@thumbtack.com

Show

Do not know how to close a file

I need to talk to someone from Thumbtack

Irene Moore
If you need any assistance. you can contact, you can contact Thumbtack Customer Support by phone, by email, by mail, or via social networks.

Thumbtack Customer Support

• Mailing Address: Thumbtack, Inc. 360 9th Street San Francisco, CA 94103

thoroughness of business creditials

is it better to be insured and bonded before joining the pros on this app

Irene Moore

Unfortunately, thumbtack.com does not provide any information regarding insurance for pros. According to the company Help Center, a good profile is highly recommended.

When you sign up as a pro, you create a profile page where you can describe your business and share photos and reviews. Building a strong profile is an important step in getting hired. The information you share on your profile will tell customers who you are and help them decide who to hire.

Therefore, you should provide detailed answers. If you need any assistance, you may always contact Thumbtack Customer Support by phone at 800 948 2034, by email at support@thumbtack.com, or using their chat service and ask for assistance with your issue.

Interior Painter

I need more information about "The Good Painters" in Louisville, CO. Cannot fine it on Thumbtack

Logo

What are the views related to RT graphics?

Prices

Hi , I recently hired someone who is amazing and she is saying she gets charged 30 dollars or so just to reply to inquiry each time even if they do not hire her ? That sounds insane to me as she can lose a lot of money this way .

Is this accurate and is their any other way of handling it for her . She can get 20 inquiries etc and won’t know who will her hire.

Leads

Need leds they stoped coming to my phone

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
This issue is rather specific. One of the possible reasons is that you have already reached your weekly budget.

According to the Thumbtack.com Help Center, you should check and adjust your budget at the beginning of each week in order to get the right amount of leads for your availability.
You can always contact Thumbtack Customer Support to find out the exact answer by phone: (866) 501-5809,
Mon.-Fri.: 6a.m.-7p.m. or use live chat on the company website.

regarding customer

Ratings for PROS is a good thing. However, when a Customer engages a Pro to conduct work then reneges on paying the Pro after work is done, what recourse with Thumbtack does the Pro have.

Small claims filings are time consuming and generally not effective. It there a Customer Rating option?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
This issue seems to be quite popular with Thumbtack customers. You can read a full answer here.

Paying

I had a question over paying for quotes how does it work can you explain

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to Thumbtack Customer Help, pros only pay for leads, i.e. customers who have reached out to them.

The price is not fixed. It depends on the following:
  • type of job
  • size of job
  • number of pros available
  • how serious the customer is
Generally, leads for bigger jobs will cost more and leads for smaller jobs will cost less. Pros who promote their business can get 20% off all leads.

Pros can check out the cost of each lead in the tab Jobs as well as in the F&Q by clicking How much do I pay. At the beginning of the weekly budget cycle, prices can change.If prices change, pros receive notifications.

Starting back up

That's somebody please text or call me I like to know how do I start back up and what is my account number

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Please, contact Thumbtack Customer help to get a full answer. You can find all available Thumbtack contact information on the Pissed Consumer Thumbtack Customer Service page.

Professional with questions

Further questions about billing and how leads work

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

This issue seems to be quite popular with Thumbtack. Customers use the platform to find pros who are a good fit for completing their specific job.

Customers choose pros they like and reach out. It could be a message, a phone call, or booking. As a pro, you pay only for the leads you want. You are not charged for declined leads.

According to the information we found on the Thumbtack Customer Help page, you are required to have a card on file for all your charges. You can see two types of charges in your payment history: pending and paid.

Pending charges have not been charged to your credit card yet. Paid charges have already been charged to your credit card.

Deposit check return

How can I proceed with getting my deposit check back from a pro?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Thumbtack Customer Help recommends that customers and pros sign up an agreement to set clear expectations for both parties and to avoid possible misunderstandings and problems. Thumbtack is ready to provide assistance if disputes between customers and pros arise.

The company offers free, online solution center where customers can discuss their concerns and desirable solutions with pros in a natural environment.

If you want to start using the solution center, you can report a dispute with a pro. If you do not want the company to initiate a dispute resolution process with the pro, you can email Thumbtack Support directly.

My account

I want to know why i been charge for an review.

Call me at 5109781391

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to Thumbtack review policy, the company does not charges pros for getting reviews. You may contact their Customer Support team to dispute a charge by phone (866) 501-5809 and by email support@thumbtack.com

Questions about a bid

Look I have some questions about a bed I might make and I need some answers because it’s not doing it in the traditional way and I don’t understand why

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to Thumbtack Customer Help, customers look through search results in real-time with profiles, ratings, and prices. They can filter results to find a pro who might be a good fit for their specific job.

Customers choose pros they like and reach out. It could be a message, a phone call, or booking. Pros can see the job details and cost of the lead upfront. If they are not interested, they may decline the lead.

Pros pay only for the leads they want. They are not charged for declined leads. Pros who promote their business can get 20% off all leads.Customers are more likely to cooperate with pros who include prices.

If pros add prices, they will appear higher in search results. But quote attachments should not be larger than 20 MB.

Show

Piano refinishing & rebuilding services question

I’m specialized on piano

refinishing,restoration and rebuilding.

This is my website:cyantiquerestoration.com

So I detected there is not any field on pianos except for tuners and teachers.

My question is why it’s so desorganized .

So even the refinishing and in pianos it’s going to people who has not especialization?

Furniture it’s not on the piano field!

People with short experience or not experience it’s getting these job .

I was on thumbtack.com couple months ago,but I canceled because there was not any field on piano except (piano tuners).

Pd,I called to customer service regarding to this matter but I never got any response!

Thank you very much in advance!

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to www.thumtack.com, the company uses feedback from pros and customers to find and fix issues with the site. New services are also added based on users’ feedback.

A team of category managers prepare specific review form questions and collect all feedback. They weigh the needs of customers, pros, and their business to take the right decision.

Regarding my background check

I completed my background check on thumbtack ans it has been over a month now. How long does it take to check pros background check?

Show

Unable to open any page on my Thumbtack page

Good morning.

I'm unable to open any my Thumbtack pages> I'm not able to send any quotes.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
If you have problems using Thumbtack, the company Customer Support recommends that you restart your browser and clear cache and cookies. Please, remember that the steps to clear cache and cookies vary by browser.

You may use the following steps to find the right instructions:
  • Open a new window on your preferred web browser
  • Search instructions for the browser
  • Choose a result from a list
  • Follow the instructions
Thumbtack works with most browsers, but it is necessary to use the latest version. Try to use a different browser.

If you still have troubles, you may contact their Customer Support by
phone: (866) 501-5809, Mon.- Fri.: 6a.m.-7p.m. or use live chat on the company website.

Thumbtack

It seems I've been locked out of thumbtack & I dont understand why. I'd really like to be contacted back by phone (920)376-6986 or via email Cleaningservicehando@hotmail.com

You may contact Thumbtack Customer Support to clear out this issue by
phone: (866) 501-5809, Mon.-Fri.: 6a.m.-7p.m. and by email support@thumbtack.com

Thmtk.com/Tqe4Ppby

I deleted this request on accident is there any way to get that back?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Unfortunately, there are no clear instructions on how to restore deleted requests on www.thumbtack.com. You may create a new request or contact Thumbtack Customer Support by phone (866) 501-5809, Mon.

- Fri.: 6a.m.

- 7p.m. and ask for assistance.

Questions 32