Yes there is still an issue with Thumbtack Pro. The first issue is they no longer allow you to speak to a person in customer service.

You are forced to text and they still do NOT resolve your problem. My problem is that they keep charging me for gigs that are thousands of miles away from me. I have disputed the charges last week and still have not heard back from them.

Thumbtack Pro is awful! I want my money back so that I can get off their site for good!

Comments

#2081713

Hi Eliza, we're really sorry to hear your feedback. We understand if you want to move forward, but we'd like to help with these refunds and also ensure your location settings are set up accordingly, in case you choose to utilize Thumbtack again in the future.

Please check out this article to learn more about your location preferences: https://help.thumbtack.com/article/travel-preferences. If you're able to, please contact us in a direct message on any social media account, so that we can locate your Thumbtack account and check on the status of those refunds.

Thumbtack Reviews