Nashville, Tennessee

Since the time I started talking with Terry, he was all about money, I wanted to replace a home filter in my house which I had already purchased. He quoted me 55$ an hour job and said it would not take more than an hour. Next day he tells me he paid $51.00 for the stuff he needs to use, never gave me a reciept and took al of it home. I also gave him a wine set probably costing $45 as a gesture for helping me out. 3 days into it and my garage is leaking water as the filter connection did not stay stable. All Mr Terry says that it wasnt his job and all terms leading to it being a pre existing condition. Not sure if you read reviews before booking a job, but if you do! As my $150.00 went in a waste and paid another $250 to Hiller with 5 year warranty do NOT work with this guy! He is rude obnoxious and no courtesy to help but only think of money.

Related: American Home Shield - Warranty company replace my furnace with the wrong type of furnace

And basically there is no point using thumbtack as no pro is verified, no work done is guaranteed and there is no warranty of any sorts.

Angies list on the other hand has work detailed and can be followed upon with the Pro being held responsible for what mess they create.

This was my first ever experience with Thumbtack but 400$ and months of disgust later.. I know where I stand and what I got.

Thank you for this whole fake aura of a case center and for being of no help.

I didn't like: Will never use again.

Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Replacement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $400
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.