Verified Reviewer

A simple job of putting in a set of French doors in place of a sliding door there were two of them to be done. They mutilated the first set and told me to call the company and send me a new one because they were defective which I did not believe the second set they put in and now the door will not open and once it gets open by shoving yourself into it to open it it will not shut it is off balance or something not level they told me it would level itself out once the foam dried that they sealed the edges with they used a jackhammer tool to knock out stucco and concrete that was unnecessarily done my courtyard that is a beautiful tropical area is full of concrete pieces my koi pond is full of sawdust and concrete pieces my bedroom is full of concrete pieces and dust no tarp was used until I pointed things out they left my home in such disarray they didn't clean up anything they weren't even going to take the old sliders out of the courtyard and put them by the trash until I suggested that I paid them $1,000 and only one set of doors came in and it's horrific looking how they left it the pictures I took were after I cleaned most of it because they were screws left in my courtyard and I have dogs that could step on them.

I've been miserably sick over this company that is supposed to be a five-star rated company and they said they put in French doors thousands of times which I don't believe they've ever put in a set until mine because they are terrible and they were expensive doors luckily the company replaced the other set of doors for me. I would never recommend this company to my worst enemy ..I still cannot believe they left my home like this.

User's recommendation: Never use Gator services.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Thumbtack Cons: Rip off contractors and fake positive reviews.

Location: Fort Myers, Florida