I am a professional DJ and at first I would book some last minute, all be it cheap events.I figured, well I'll take them even though they are cheap since I'm not booked on that date.

Well that went away as did the quality of the leads or anyone responding to them. When I tried to make suggestions on how to better improve the vendor experience, my suggestions were pretty much ignored.

Basically Thumbtack sits back and makes tons of money while watching (and laughing at) DJ's trying to out bid each other trying to land a gig.I don't know about other professions, but if you're a DJ not willing to work for peanuts, STAY AWAY

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of thumbtack leads. Thumbtack needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned thumbtack leads in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Thumbtack.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

TTsocial

We always appreciate feedback, and it's not our intention to ignore any suggestions from professionals or customers.We review and track the feedback we receive and then make updates based on factors such as how frequently the suggestion is made.

With this, we're always working on improving the quality of requests for professionals and trying to get quality professionals for customers. We definitely don't expect professionals to try and outbid each other. In fact, the lowest price isn't always the one chosen and hired.

I'm really sorry that you haven't been hearing back from customers, and we want do what we can to help.Please give us a call at 1-800-343-1710 so we can look into your concerns.

- Sarah

New York, New York, United States #1006418

The same is true for any type of professional. What a waste of money. I'd like to see them out of business.

to Anonymous #1006991

I agree fully! They're a waste of time! quotes rarely result in business!