Verified Reviewer

I keep receiving emails from thumbtack about if I have hired a contractor to build my privacy fence. The answer to that question is yes I hired a contractor that his name was sent to me from thumbtack back in the middle of September of this year..

The reason I heard this particular contractor was thumbtack said he was a five star contractor and had 6 to 8 employees, which is not true. He has one employee and the employees 20 year old son, and he is definitely not a five star contractor I wouldnt Rake him over a one star. The contractor came out to build my fence might be good at painting or cleaning up the yard or some little job like that but he definitely does not know anything at all about putting up a privacy fence I have pictures if youre free would like to see them.

The contractor I hired was Supreme construction out of Pleasant Hill/ Lees Summit Missouri.I would not recommend this contractor for any type of job, and if this is the kind of people that thumbtack sends out then Im not so sure I would ever recommend thumbtack again. Signed William Evans

User's recommendation: Would not hire this contractor.

Preferred solution: Fence replaced or repaired.

Location: Independence, Missouri

Comments

#2089214

Hi William, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We're glad that you wrote this review, so that we're able to now get in touch and help provide a resolution.

Our Trust and Safety Team handles these types of report, please share more details with them here: https://help.thumbtack.com/report-a-concern. They'll contact you directly within 2-3 business days and begin an investigation into your case.

Our team will work with you and the pro you hired to help you get the desired resolutions you've indicated in this review. We really hope to get in touch soon.

Thumbtack Reviews