These *** allow people who NEVER received service from you ever write reviews about you and give you one star and they will NOT take them down - very much like the *** at YELP.On one client I had they emailed them a review BEFORE we even got to the job and make the client so mad as they assumed WE WERE LATE since they got this fckin review request from Thumbtack they hvae us one star BEFORE WE EVER HOT THERE!

And also refused to delete.

Just *** - do NOT use them!!

They also have FAKE clients on there so you are spending money on bidding on scammers from Africa and Eastern Europe as they have NO SYSTEM to stop the fake postings - a complete waste of your money.I also suspect they have people acting like clients as well to get you to bid and earn them lots of money - they have NO INTEGRITY and are ANTI-BUSINESS

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Thumbtack. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Craigslist or Google that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Thumbtack.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Thumbtack to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments