The basics: I had 3 issues with a vendor and requested a cancellation of the contract. The vendor said they'd contact their lawyer, and I welcomed that opportunity. T

The vendor continued to reach out to me via e-mail so I wrote an honest (and very short) review of the vendor. At that time, the vendor contacted me again via phone. I don't they should be able to, especially when they had already indicated their lawyer would contact me.

Thumbtack will not do anything about it. Basically, the vendor can harrass me, but I am not allowed to post my opinion of their service?? DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

100+ words

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of thumbtack customer care. Thumbtack needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned thumbtack customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Thumbtack. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Craigslist or Google.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments