Erwin, North Carolina

Fiber Force professional Carpet Cleaning:

A few nights ago my granddaughter stained the living room carpet.I tried to remove the stains myself, but they returned the next day, so the day after that I put in for a quote in the morning and later that same day, they came and Mike and Daniel did an awesome job AND for a great price.

I didn't think that the stains could be removed, but when they were done, the stains were gone. They even dried the carpet before they left. I will definitely being using them again. I totally recommend this company.

I give them 5 stars.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above... excellent" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Thumbtack. the best about positive experience from Thumbtack was ease of use. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thumbtack.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Thumbtack to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments