I had a terrible experience with Man of Many Hats.From Thumb Tacks.
It took me forever to get in touch with Thumbtacks and then they weren't helpful. They called the guy and told him to call me which he never did. But first of all they were two days late showing up. They were to pack my rental truck for our move across country.
When I came back to my apt because they had let my dog out and I had to go find him, I found several things that were packed but left out of the truck. I figured they knew how to pack so I was surprised that it didn't all fit. So I went down and opened the truck and found it half empty?? But worse than that they had literally thrown everything in.
Things were upside down and dumped all over.
Spilled on the floor and I'm sure many of my things are broke.I had to go ahead and leave so my stuff is still there that didn't get packed but I have been able to reach them.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got an estimate from a plumber. Paid him 1/2 up front. The guy didn't show up 5 times. I reviewed them on Thumbtack to warn other people...."
- "I am catering company, most of my client find me outside Thumbtack! Anyway I try it and find a lot of good leads that was made for me, I send..."
- "I had a guy name dave come to my house .company named Boston best junk and trash removal....he gave me a estimate and took a $1000 down payment and never..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."