I had a terrible experience with Man of Many Hats.From Thumb Tacks.

It took me forever to get in touch with Thumbtacks and then they weren't helpful. They called the guy and told him to call me which he never did. But first of all they were two days late showing up. They were to pack my rental truck for our move across country.

When I came back to my apt because they had let my dog out and I had to go find him, I found several things that were packed but left out of the truck. I figured they knew how to pack so I was surprised that it didn't all fit. So I went down and opened the truck and found it half empty?? But worse than that they had literally thrown everything in.

Things were upside down and dumped all over.

Spilled on the floor and I'm sure many of my things are broke.I had to go ahead and leave so my stuff is still there that didn't get packed but I have been able to reach them.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Moving Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion