1.4

This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet.Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design and pretty design.

But really, buying credits to advertise to a bunch of consumers with nothing to lose and everything to gain does not work out in the pro's favor. See my photo for an example of something that happens too often. Consumer posts a super ambiguous need for a service and it costs 9 credits (essentially $5-$10) for the pro to dig deeper and even hear more about this project. If you're lucky enough for a consumer to ever respond to you, and you tell them what they want is illegal, they get mad and go with someone else.

I even offered suggestions to substitute and work a legal solution for them, but no response. Oh, Thumbtack is the place to be for low-balling and unrealistic requests, too. I've seen lots of $250 budgets for photographers to work 6-8hrs and give a bunch of edited photos. Ridiculous.

Mad I spent real money to buy their garbage.Go with Simbi or Craigslist for goodness sake.

Review about: Thumbtack Leads.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Web design, Concept if it were done properly, User interface.

I didn't like: Fake leads and company doesnt care, Lost money.

Comments