Verified Reviewer

1.2

I would like to leave my bitter experience at THUMBTACK SITE here and file a group complaint with experts and groups who have had the same painful experience.

The experience of terrible ignorance of human rights and malicious claims and abuse systems has been repeated many times, and despite much consultation, they do nothing to help.

On the contrary, it sends leads one after another on the day or midnight when a my schedule system will block the lead. This is harassment of the same person or thumbtack employee.

I got a lead at 2:30 midnight. Leads are automatically charged $ 10 each time a strange lead occurs.

Also, I can block the schedule on days when I can't work, but I got a lead on holidays. We will not refund the lead price when we cannot do the job. we can't get the job of a client who changes the content of a lead and makes a big request.

I wrote in the refund policy that it will be refunded, but it will not be refunded. I was in trouble and asked for a full refund, but Reed pays $ 10 each time, and it's not an individual request.

The Client always sending it to a few experts so I'm not sure if it's a job that Reed will receive. In addition, it is a system that pays automatically, and if you refuse or dispute of it, you will be able to lower the ranking of your site or your site will not be able to put it out to the public, so it will be very influenced by your work and will put pressure on professionals and very mean or abuse system. I woke up at 2:30 in the middle of the night, suffering from a suspicious and uncertain Reed's client name who didn't know where he or she was.

I'm very frustrated by the compulsory claims from THUMBTACK and the strange and suspicious leads.

I can't work normally. They haven't refunded correctly yet. and Yesterday also ..The System bother my life and They sent me strange Client lead I did not take work because The client request other request that not my work so I did not take then Client sent me worst review by EmotionalIy review is Very Important for us, i would like more I want to find out in detail who you are from to consult a lawyer.

I would like to publish it, so please contact a professional who has similar bad experience. Please leave your email address and we will get back to you.

Thumbtack Cons: Worst system, No refund for leads, Payment billing is inconsistent, Never refund.

Comments