This company worked pretty well for me several years ago. I paid for leads that I would say 1/4 of them were legitimate.

Now, with the instant match, you fill out a form that describes your ideal project and they match you. That too sounded good until I got hit with 350 dollars worth of charges for contacts like this one: Sounds good, when can we meet" For that and an email address I was charged 56 bucks. No information about the project or a phone number...only an email address. Of course I emailed the client but have not heard back from them.

This has happened with various charges and no response from customer. After contacting thumbtack with a detailed list of complaints I was told: "This falls under contact guidelines. The customer contacted you and if they fail to reply after you contact them back we suggest you send them another email." Sorry thumbtack...you have lost your integrity and need to work on improving your system.

Read your reviews as I have now. They are not good.

Review about: Thumbtack Leads.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

This is exactly what I am dealing with as well .. I have told them this is a scam and a rip off and that they better change it unless they want a class action law suit on them!!