1.3
Turnaround Time

What happened? Let me compare this to a Real Estate buyer.

Bare with me here with this analogy.

Thumbtack leads are like the 'kick the tire' home buyer. They have no intentions of buying your house. They have not been approved for a mortgage. They have no money.

They do love going to your open house and pretend. This is your thumbtack client.

In short-they want to kick the tires and look through your home and waste your time. But guess what? You pay for it.

You pay for that person who comes in your house and pretends to want to buy your house.

That is what Thumbtack is. A collection of 'tire kickers' that I have to pay for. How can this be? How can someone who simply say's 'hello' to me be someone I have to pay money for?

What a racket.

Let me repeat-A response-Not a transaction. In two years I've had maybe 5 leads. Leads...that word is a huge gross misrepreation.

I guess I have to go back to calling them LEADS! {To provide context to this scam}

How much did I pay for these bad 'leads'?

Around $250.00 dollars for a complete waste of my time and money.

'Thumbtack' is akin to a slot machine in Vegas. At least a slot machine is fun when you loose your money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Thumbtack Leads.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments