I am a Thumbtack Pro. I occasionally get a good lead from this platform, and therefore hesitate to give it up entirely.

But I do not like the policy of paying for all leads - even if they are garbage.

I am having trouble getting my platform set up so that my budget is more limited in certain areas. If I could simply speak to a customer service representative, this could all be resolved in no time. But no - the only option is text. Okay, so I chose text.

Only nothing happened. No one responded! I went on with my day because I actually do have other things to do - and THEN got a text while I was on the phone with a client!

I could not respond to the text at that time. The same issues still exist and the cost of the leads is breaking the bank.

How hard would it be to provide your pros with direct, timely customer service?

I am so disappointed. And broke.

Thumbtack Pros: Every now and then you get a good lead, Platform.

Thumbtack Cons: No live phone support, Too many unrelated leads, Junk leads, No vetting of leads, Cost of leads is too expensive.

Comments

Hi Linda, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We hear your feedback regarding support, and are actively working to continually improve the support experience for our pros.

Currently, phone support is for our top pros, however we do provide text support as you mentioned.

We understand that might not be what you're looking for, please send us a DM on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) for a quick follow up and we'll be happy to look into any refund requests or leads, we can also walk through the budget tool. We hope to hear from you soon and turn around your experience.

Thumbtack Reviews