I love Thumbtack~

I have no complaints.I have gotten so much business from Thumbtack, and recently received the Best of 2015 with my rating of 4 1/2 stars.

You have to spend money to make money, and see it as an investment in your company. How can 5-10 dollars investment put a dent in what you are making? I have a cleaning business, and do very well via Thumbtack. It's very inexpensive advertsing!

You have to be adomant and on top of your page and getting those customer reviews. They speak for themselves on my page. Good luck, don't give up!

Thumbtack Rocks!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Love thumbtack
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
Creates a ton of business for me!
Product or service
Thumbtack Cleaning Services
Review category
Professional Services
review #714704 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Thumbtack? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 15 #1213338 Leavenworth, Kansas

Careful...I was listed as best of 2015 also and 1 month later my account was terminated because of a sore customer....otherwise was one of those that you tried everything in your power to please and just could take be pleased. They complained to Thumbtack and the next thing I know is all the money I had spent on submitting quotes was gone....never refunded ...

0 0 Reply

Oct 29, 2015 #1055792

Nope. Just another hard working woman. I'm actually a paralegal with my own cleaning biz on the side. It is what you make it man. And I choose to make the best of all I can. Can't strike me on that!

0 1 Reply

Oct 29, 2015 #1055686 Houston, Texas

LOL We all received this so called "award" LOL This is as fake as 99% of all requests on Thumbtack! Avoid this SCAM

4 0 Reply

Oct 29, 2015 #1055716

I've had over 40 jobs from thumbtack. I stand behind my review and I stand behind Thumbtack sorry for your experience never been to one time!

0 2 Reply

Oct 29, 2015 #1055753 Tyler, Texas

Yawn....You sound like a Thumbtack employee. An employee that is sitting behind a desk monitoring this website. Any positive review on this website is considered suspicious.

2 0 Reply

Oct 12, 2015 #1046932

Congratulations on that well-deserved award, Kelly! I pulled up your account and I love seeing the before and after photos, and all of your positive reviews. It’s obvious that you're determined to leave your customers satisfied with a clean home.
We’re so happy to have a successful pro like you on our site. Please reach out to us if you ever need anything, or have any questions. We’re here to help and support you!

1 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.