5.0

I have no complaints.I have gotten so much business from Thumbtack, and recently received the Best of 2015 with my rating of 4 1/2 stars.

You have to spend money to make money, and see it as an investment in your company. How can 5-10 dollars investment put a dent in what you are making? I have a cleaning business, and do very well via Thumbtack. It's very inexpensive advertsing!

You have to be adomant and on top of your page and getting those customer reviews. They speak for themselves on my page. Good luck, don't give up!

Thumbtack Rocks!

seminolegal70 wrote the review because of "creates a ton of business for me! " at Thumbtack and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Thumbtack to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most love thumbtack. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Thumbtack thumbtack cleaning services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

Leavenworth, Kansas, United States #1213338

Careful...I was listed as best of 2015 also and 1 month later my account was terminated because of a sore customer....otherwise was one of those that you tried everything in your power to please and just could take be pleased. They complained to Thumbtack and the next thing I know is all the money I had spent on submitting quotes was gone....never refunded ...

seminolegal70

Nope.Just another hard working woman.

I'm actually a paralegal with my own cleaning biz on the side. It is what you make it man. And I choose to make the best of all I can.

Can't strike me on that!

Houston, Texas, United States #1055686

LOL We all received this so called "award" LOL This is as fake as 99% of all requests on Thumbtack! Avoid this SCAM

to Warrior #1055716

I've had over 40 jobs from thumbtack. I stand behind my review and I stand behind Thumbtack sorry for your experience never been to one time!

to Anonymous Tyler, Texas, United States #1055753

Yawn....You sound like a Thumbtack employee. An employee that is sitting behind a desk monitoring this website. Any positive review on this website is considered suspicious.

TTsocial

Congratulations on that well-deserved award, Kelly!I pulled up your account and I love seeing the before and after photos, and all of your positive reviews.

It’s obvious that you're determined to leave your customers satisfied with a clean home.

We’re so happy to have a successful pro like you on our site.

Please reach out to us if you ever need anything, or have any questions.We’re here to help and support you!

-Alexis