Update by user Aug 08

My number is 3176410145.

Original review posted by user Aug 08

I hired a t&t painting for my flooring job through thumbtack. They took 50%deposit and they didnt finished the flooring and now they have my keys too as per agreement they gonna finish the job or return my deposit and keys but now they don't want to both things and keep dodging me about that.

They satarted the job on Saturdays august 4th 2018 and suppose to be done on Monday the 6th 2018 they rip the carpet off they bring the dog on the property with out permission and drinking and smoking on the property i have all the record and keep asking for more time and they not even showing up to work in day time. No response to calls or messages whole day also its a business they known that too we kept closed for 2 days so they can finish the job and they literally partying here i need there license number and insurance info so i can call there insurance for my losses of business and time and damages because they messed up everything and now everyone i know they asking too much money because of them i dont have option to negotiate the price with other contractors to fix this mess they dont even know what they was doing why did they took the job in the first time. Attached picture you can see thats how they left the place how can i run my business on this.

I need thumbtack to contact me ASAP i have there text message whatever they send and i have more pics too i dont how thumbtack can slove this but i need the solution. My number is 317-496-5363.

Comments