12936 Frontrunner Blvd, Draper, UT 84020, USA
Featured 100% full Not resolved
Turnaround Time

I recently hired a "PRO" from Thumbtack to install a glass mosaic tiled shower.The tile job is completely unacceptable.

The grout lines and tile are so uneven that it hurts your eyes. I stopped them from completing the job once I walked into the bath and saw the butchered job they had done. When I contacted Thumbtack and submitted photos of this ridiculous tile job, they insisted their guarantee only covers damage to ones home caused by the contractor that he WAS NOT hired for. WHAT TYPE OF WORTHLESS "Guarantee" is that?

I will let the photos speak for themselves.It's been 1.5 months---I'm out over $2400 and I am still without a working shower in my guest bath.

Review about: Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Full refund for cost of tile, full refund for money given to contractor for supplies. I am also seeking additional funds to redemo the tile to start from scratch. I demo work was already complete before hired contractor began. .

I didn't like: Customer service resolution, Lost use of guest bathroom, Lost money, Thumbtack guarantee is useless.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

Thumbtack feedback
Draper, Utah, United States #1347078

Please text for cell phone number to our customer service shanno01n@gmail.com,we will work on your total refund,Thank you.

AngryCustomerIn2017
to Thumbtack feedback #1347219

I have already spoken to Thumbtack directly regarding this incident. No resolution. STILL.